Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer -Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)

Rich says: 

Tom Sawyer... is insane.  He becomes a pirate, pretends to be dead, then becomes a robber at the age of around 12. Tom Sawyer has plans for his thousands of dollars he is going to get from robbers, in a haunted house. He believes in God, which makes him a pirate that doesn't steal (because stealing is a sin). He loves Robin Hood, hates school, loves to be in the spot light, and is scared of Injun Joe. He goes to grave yards at midnight, stays over night in a haunted house, and gets lost in caves. He loves to trick his other friends and class mates. This is a good book, not the best in my opinion. It's a very exciting book, but I wouldn't read it again, it's one of those books that you need to read because everyone references the book. Overall, a exciting book but more of a one-time read for me.

Brennan says:

Tom sawyer is about a young boy that is smart and does not like getting in trouble but he likes to make trouble so sometimes does stuff he is not suppose to and his to friends Huck for short and Joe Harper.  I really like this book. I like it because it is about the bad guys sort of and because it is weird but not too weird. I like that the charterers get put into uncommon yet bad situations. I like Tom and Huck but I don't want to be like them. I hope you like this book too :)


The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Click book cover to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment