Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bible Heroes and Bad Guys (Osbourne, Wooding, Strauss)

Brennan says: 

This book is about different stories with people that are good people of God and bad people who did not like God. In my opinion it could be more interesting and good but hey that's just my opinion, you could love it. Some of the people that are in the book are: God, Jesus, Balaam, Elisha, Elijah, Paul/Saul, and Goliath. If you read this book I hope you like it more.

The story that I like the most is Paul/Saul's story where he's bad at first and then he can't stop talking about Jesus. The reason why this book is kind of mediocre to me is because it's sort of the same story again and again just told differently in the sense that people of God win and bad people lose. That is why I like Paul/Saul's story- it's different.

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/bible-heroes-bad-guys-id-9780310703228.aspx
Click cover to purchase at Better World Books

No comments:

Post a Comment